- This event has passed.
High & Wild – Learning Holiday Adventure in the Rocky Mountains
July 11, 2021 - July 25, 2021Price Varies
Get High & Wild, on a wilderness safari that is!
Join Glenn Stewart for his annual Learning Holiday Adventure in the rugged Rocky Mountains of Northern British Columbia. This rugged location is home to one of few free-range horse herds in North America. The trip is the ultimate horsemanship experience in a private setting high up in the mountains.Take your horsemanship to a new level under Glenn Stewart’s guidance. You will work with study mountain bred horses in some of the most beautiful country you will ever see. The location, the environment and horses will have you swimming in adventure and horsemanship learning opportunities!
Participants from all over the world come together to share in this annual experience, an opportunity to put the horsemanship principles to purpose with true mountain bred horses in a magnificent wilderness setting.
The adventure begins when you arrive at The Horse Ranch, Glenn’s home base in Baldonnel (Fort St John) British Columbia. His 160 acre ranch is located just off the world famous Alaska Highway and just 20 minutes from the regional Fort St John airport (airport code: YXJ) with flights multiple flights in from Vancouver and Calgary/Edmonton daily. You’ll be driven from the Ranch to Fort Nelson where you’ll board a River Boat, and 3 hours later, step ashore where the lodge is located.
- Return transportation (by truck/car and River Boat) from The Horse Ranch to the lodge, accommodations at the lodge, all meals and the horses!
- We can pick you up from the Fort St John airport if needed – just let us know when booking and send flight details in advance please.Note: Accommodations at the ranch are available (limited rooms) with shared kitchen and bathroom ($55/night + $15 double occupancy). We have one master suite with a private bath ($75/night + $15/double occupancy) and shared rooms in our cabins as well.
The High & Wild Learning Holiday Adventure is offered as a one week or two week adventure:
- Week 1 – July 20-27, 2022 (8 Days) Early Bird Rate: $2,350 paid in full by April 30 or $2,850 thereafter.
- Week 2 – July 27-Aug 3, 2022 (8 Days) Early Bird Rate: $2,350 paid in full by April 30 or $2,850 thereafter.
- Week 3 – Aug 3-10, 2022 (8 Days) Early Bird Rate: $2,350 paid in full by April 30 or $2,850 thereafter.
New for 2022
– Join for 2 weeks – Early Bird Rate: $2,100 each week ($4,200) paid in full by April 30 (Save $$)
– Join for 3 weeks – Early Bird Rate: $1,834 each week ($5,500) paid in full by April 30 (Save $$$)
Fees are in Canadian Dollars and subject to GST. Limited Spots open each year and in 2022 – they can book up fast!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (250.789.3072) to secure your spot!