Advance your skills as you learn to encourage positive reflexes on the ground and in the saddle, learn additonal exercises to develop an independent seat, and what it takes to smoothly accomplish leads and lead changes. Build an advanced liberty connection. This is where your Horsemanship will start to become a reflexive way of life and being with horses, your Savvy will be a part of you, and not something you take off and put on like a hat.
You will build accuracy, more feel and precision. You will discover the benefits of Vertical Flexion and how to achieve the early stages of collection through respect, impulsion and flexion, properly and naturally combined.
Explore the concept of voluntary involvement from your horse and advance your intellectual understanding of how maneuvers are built, and to first be able to perform them in your own mind and body before accomplishing them on the horse.
Highlights of what is covered in Stage 5 & 6 Camps:
- On Line (both a 22’ & 45′ line)
- Advanced Liberty
- Equine Relationship Skills
- The Soft Feel in Motion, Natural Riding Principles
- Finding Balance – “The Stretch”
- 4 Responsibilities of the Horse
- 4 Responsibilities of the Rider
- Secrets of Impulsion, Impulsion Patterns & Programs
- Positive Reflexes
- Supporting Rein
- The Soft Feel
- Bridle-less Riding
- Horsemanship Stick Riding
- Continuing with ‘Mighty Broncy’
- Leads and Lead Changes
- Riding with Fluidity
- Sideways, Backup; Key Maneuvers, Essential ingredients
- Psychology of getting horses to ‘offer’ more
- 45′ Rope Skills
- Introduction to Stage 6 Liberty and Online
- Driving from Zone 5 using Long Reins
- River Trails to further Develop Foundation
- Advanced Trailer Loading
Detailed Task Sheets for each Stage are available to students breaking down each of the skills covered.
Contact us for a copy of the Task Sheets and check out the calendar for upcoming Camps and Clinics.