Glenn was interviewed by ehCanada – you guessed it – professional Canadian Travel experts who have aided in planning more than 1,000,000 vacations! Glenn’s Learning Holiday Adventures – particularly High & Wild are discussed: click to watch the interview. (2021). Interview starts at 19:20 minutes in…
In this interview you’ll learn a bit more about Glenn’s passion for horses and how it has opened doors he never expected. (2018)
An interview in three – parts – listen in on the equine industry leading podcast – Let Freedom Rein Podcast:
- Part 1: Glenn shares his start with horses and who some of his early mentors were and how he remains focused on improvement in all that he does.
- Part 2: Glenn looks back on his time in the Rocky Mountains of Northern BC managing a herd of wild horses and shares how this continues to shape his horsemanship journey.
- Part 3: In this final segment Glenn discusses his philosophies and perspective on horsemanship, a great wrap-up to the series. (2019)
- An interview and visit to The Horse Ranch with the Dawson Creek Mirror. (2020)
- A great time was had by all and a nice chunk of change donated to the Northern BC High School Rodeo Association Open House & Fundraiser at The Horse Ranch. (2019)
- Kids and horses? A great match! A super time was had on Hudson Hope School Field Trip. (2020)
- Glenn travels throughout BC AB and to the USA as well as Costa Rica every year – and a little closer to home – a feature in the Smithers papers about this biannual clinics in that community.