An interview in three – parts – listen in on the equine industry leading podcast – Let Freedom Rein Podcast:
- Part 1: Glenn shares his start with horses and who some of his early mentors were and how he remains focused on improvement in all that he does.
- Part 2: Glenn looks back on his time in the Rocky Mountains of Northern BC managing a herd of wild horses and shares how this continues to shape his horsemanship journey.
- Part 3: In this final segment Glenn discusses his philosophies and perspective on horsemanship, a great wrap-up to the series.
- An interview and visit to The Horse Ranch with the Dawson Creek Mirror.
- A great time was had by all and a nice chunk of change donated to the Northern BC High School Rodeo Association Open House & Fundraiser at The Horse Ranch.
- Kids and horses? A great match! A super time was had on Hudson Hope School Field Trip.
- Glenn travels throughout BC AB and to the USA as well as Costa Rica every year – here’s an article from his recent clinic in Smithers.